Monday, May 22, 2006

Who, me?


IMG_1644
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.
This is a quick update since I haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy!

We just returned from a long weekend in PA/NJ. My oldest friend (from Kindergarten) got married this weekend in NJ and I was a bride's maid. We drove down on Friday and stayed with my parents in PA, who live about 45 minutes from where the wedding was. They babysat while we were on wedding duty. Sam did very well on the car rides, despite the ride from HELL on the way down (Mass Pike closed, torrential rains, stand-still traffic).

During our visit, we met up with some good friends who have had babies in the past couple of months. It was so surreal to meet all of our friends' babies and for them to meet Sam.

Sam is now rolling over in both directions! The other day I went to pick him up from his crib for a feeding in the middle of the night and he was on his stomach, which is a no-no, but he got there on his own. I guess I can relax since I know he can now roll the other way, but it was still surprising to see him that way.

In other news, my new job is going well. It's a lot faster paced than my MIT job, which is stressful for me. I'm still getting used to the corporate environment but overall, it's pretty good.

More soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Aww, such a cute face! He looks like someone startled him...

11:30 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Those eyes are amazing! Bet he doesn't miss a thing.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home