Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Birthday


IMG_1540
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.
I turned 32 this past Sunday. The boys and I took a drive to Marblehead and had a picnic lunch on the dock. It was a beautiful day - the first time it hadn't rained on my birthday in years!

Sam did really well, too. He didn't cry once the whole time we were out. He seemed to enjoy the fresh air and new sights.

Year #31 was an eventful year and so far it doesn't seem like life is going to let up much for year #32!

Stay tuned... (no I'm not pregnant again!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Cute family photo! And don't forget I owe you a birthday veggie burger.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'm glad you had such a nice birthday ... nice to spend it with the two most important guys in your life. What a happy looking family!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home