Friday, March 24, 2006

Like Grandpa, Like Grandson


IMG_1490
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.
Sam's great grandmother (my grandmother) recently sent him a faux suede bomber jacket. It's size 6-9 months, but fits him like skin on a bologna.

My parents were up for a visit this past weekend and took Sam out for a walk to let Matt and me get some things done around the house. When they returned, I realized that Sam and my father looked like twins in their bomber jackets and ski hats. If you had removed both hats, you'd also notice a similar amount of hair on each head, or lack there of. Actually, I think Sam has more hair!

I made the hat for my dad last year, by the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Cutest thing ever! Looks like your Dad really enjoys being a grampa. So cute!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Looks like a really happy grampa!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home