Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hey, guess what!


IMG_1433
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.
I'm three months old! Where has the time gone?

I got my very own high chair today and I can sit in it while mom and dad eat their dinner at the table, but only for about 5 minutes. Then, I want out.

I can lift my head up pretty well, especially when I'm on my Boppy pillow. I really don't like tummy time, though.

I'm smiling a lot more, but not for the camera! I'm starting to laugh and squeal, too, which makes my parents very happy.

I weigh almost 16 lbs and I've outgrown almost all of my 0-3 month old clothes. I do love to eat...

Speaking of eating...

2 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Oh, he is SO cute. I just want to pet his soft little head and smell his sweet baby smell and pinch his chubby cheeks. I miss that age...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I am SO looking forward to my great-grandchild and watching her grow like Sam. Soooo cute!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home