Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm surrounded by cuteness!


IMG_1474
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.
Last Wednesday was Sam's and my last playgroup. I'll be back at work full time now and will miss our Wednesday meetings. I met so many nice moms and babies and learned so much from everyone.

Sam was the youngest baby in the group -- most of the other babies are 3-4 months older than Sam. That meant that all the mothers have that much more experience than I have, so to me, they are experts at this baby thing.

Every couple of weeks at the playgroups, we put all of the babies together on the couch and take a picture. (Notice how the babies on the couch are all propping each other up.) Sam was asleep during this, so since it was our last day, I got in the picture, too. I felt like E.T. in the stuffed animal scene, only I hope I look a little better than E.T.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Stacy, you look so much better than E.T. We're going to miss you and Sam on Wednesdays!
Love,
Ben (& his mommy)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh much better than ET! But the menagerie around you are just as cute as stuff toys!!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home