Tuesday, January 17, 2006

House Update

It's been a while since I posted about our house renovations. I am glad to say that there is finally a light at the end of this long, dark tunnel.

This past weekend my father-in-law installed the toilet, sink, and shower fixtures. Everything looks great! I can't wait to hang the shower curtain and take pictures. There is a bit of trim and a couple of doors in the bathroom that need to be painted and the carpet needs to be installed, but other than that, we're finished. I've scheduled the carpet installation for next Monday. Once the carpet is in, we can move back upstairs!

I've been waiting for months to be able to set up Sam's room. We've had the crib dismantled in the garage since early November and his clothes are currently stored in paper grocery bags in our dining room.

I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Yay! I'm sure it will be a great relief to finally feel settled in your own house. I'm sure the cats will be pleased to get rid of the workers too!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home