Monday, August 09, 2004

Another Baby Project

I recently finished another baby project for another one of my several pregnant friends. This was a crocheted baby blanket. It's been years since I've crocheted anything, since typically, I like the results of knitting better. I forgot how fast crocheting is! I finished this blanket with time to spare for the baby shower. Crocheting blankets is nice because it is fast and you don't have to think too much while you are doing it. I think I'll crochet more often.

Here is a picture of Tracey (the pregnant friend) opening the blanket at her shower.

baby blanket

I'm pretty pleased with how the blanket came out. I wasn't intending for it to be striped, but the yarn was varigated and it just worked out that way. I am also pleased to find out that the nursery is painted lavender so this blanket will go nicely.

My next project is a husband sweater. I just started this weekend. I hope to have it finished in time for the holidays.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blanket is great. Knitting a blanket is definitely not so much fun. The one I made ended up being pretty small because I couldn't take it anymore!

lisa

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home