Friday, October 13, 2006

10 months old


IMG_1941
Originally uploaded by stacy's plate.

Since Sam turned 10 months old last week, he's matured a great deal. He now points to lots of things and says "deh," which probably means something to him. He is starting to understand cause and effect and that he has some control over his world. For instance, he has learned how to use the light dimmer in our dining room. He will turn the knob and then turn his head around to look a the light fixture, now either more dim or brighter than before. Sam is also very generous. He loves to share his food while he's eatng, but we only pretend to eat what he offers!

Sam finally got to meet his cousin, Andrew (15 months old) this past weekend. We all met at my parents' house for a visit. It was great and also pretty chaotic to have the whole entire family under one roof.

All that excitement cause the three of us to come down with pretty bad colds. We're all on the mend now, thank goodness.

On another note, I want to thank my friends who actaully read this blog. I neither have the time, nor the energy to make it more interesting. I suppose it is just a gateway to look at pictures of Sam. I wish I could write more eloquently, but I'm too tired and lazy.

That's all for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

I like the Sam focus. He's wicked cute, interesting and probably the main focus of your life right now. I'm not bored, nor I daresay, is any other parent. We've all been there. When you have the energy/interest, you'll write about other things. Little by little you'll start to see your own unique non-Sam life re-emerge. In the meantime, get as much sleep as you can. :-)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hi Stacy;

He's so cute and looks more like your husband (or I can see it more) as he gets older. Parenthood is all encompassing, so of course it would be in your blog! Hope all is well.

Kathy

4:02 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

OK, I'm not even a parent and I love seeing the Sam updates :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Robi said...

At least you do write...Elliot's blog has turned into all pictures with titles.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home