Thursday, June 24, 2004

Rising Star?

I am having a really hard time concentrating on work today. This is because I just found out that I might be on one of my favorite television shows - Ask This Old House!

As you probably know, Matt and I are relatively new homeowners - we've been living in our house for one year now. I've always loved This Old House and the newer Ask This Old House. I even have a subscription to This Old House Magazine, thanks to my friend Tracey. When we bought our house I remember saying (more than once) that I was going to make it my goal to get on the show. So a few months ago, I sent an email to AskTOH and told them I wanted to install window boxes on my house, but because of the vinyl siding, I wasn't sure of the best way to do it.

Well, today at work, I got a call from the producer of the show and they might be coming to my house next Tuesday (today is already Thursday) to do the segment! The producer just had to double check with Tom Silva, the general contractor and one of the stars of the show to make sure he wanted to do it.

I can't believe it. If this does happen, I'll have to deal with the fact that I'll be on tv. I really don't like to watch myself on video. Matt probably won't even be there, so it will be all me. Be careful what you wish for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home